Terms of Service and Rules
- WildStar Central's sites and services are all provided as-is and without warranty, express or implied. We do not guarantee their suitability for any purpose. We do not guarantee their continued existence or availability.
- WildStar Central will comply with court orders and all reasonable requests made by law enforcement.
- As a non-commercial fan site, the owner of the WildStar Central will not be held liable for any actions taken in editing or removing content from the WildStar Central sites or services, or for any loss or damages arising from the use of these sites or services by its users. Users agree to be held responsible for any violations of law or copyright.
- WildStar Central is not responsible for user-contributed content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information contributed by users. Such content expresses the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of WildStar Central or its staff.
- All content contributed to WildStar Central Wiki that is not subject to NCsoft's copyright is released under the GNU Free Documentation License. By contributing to the site, you agree to this licensing.
- For all other user content contributed to our site, you grant WildStar Central a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, and display your content as part of the normal functioning of WildStar Central's sites and services.
- Vulgarity, obscenity, and profanity are not allowed. What's "vulgar," "obscene," or "profane"? Ultimately, that's up to the WildStar Central's moderators, but as a guideline (and only as a guideline), stuff that would be rated above "PG-13" is a pretty good start. This includes harsh language, sexual language or images, and images or language encouraging or of actual drug use.
- Impersonating other people is not allowed, including but not limited to using their real name, global name, characters name(s), or image(s) without their explicit permission, or representing yourself as someone else (for example, using pictures of someone that's not you and pretending that it is you).
- Posting information that is invasive of another person's privacy is prohibited.
- Language or images used for the purpose of attacking, insulting, harassing, slandering, or otherwise griefing other users is prohibited.
- Copyrighted images or language are subject to removal.
- Filing false reports requesting moderation is prohibited.
- Commercial images or language and "spam" images or language is prohibited.
- Any content that is in violation of applicable laws, including in violation of Beta/Alpha Non-Disclosure Agreements is prohibited.
- External links or references that violate these Terms of Service are also subject to these Terms of Service.
- These are guidelines, not comprehensive rules. WildStar Central reserves the right to allow or disallow any user content at our discretion, even if it is not specifically covered by these guidelines.
- WildStar Central will take action in response to user content or conduct that we feel does not meet our standards.
- We may publicly post in response to specific problematic content or conduct.
- We may remove or modify user content without users' consent.
- We may suspend or ban a user from any or all WildStar Central sites or services, either temporarily or permanently.
- We may contact the user's ISP to report abuse.
- We may conduct legal proceedings to recover any damages suffered by WildStar Central against users who violate applicable laws in the course of using WildStar Central's sites or services.
- WildStar Central reserves the right to respond to situations at our full and complete discretion, with or without warning, including taking actions that may not be specifically detailed in this section.
- Although we take reasonable precautions against divulging personal information and will not deliberately disclose personal data submitted to WildStar Central to third parties, we cannot guarantee that it will not happen due to accidents, hacking activity of others, or other circumstances beyond our control. As with all sites, please take care in what personal information, if any, you submit to this site, including all comments, images, passwords, locations, and names
- WildStar Central does however reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected by our sites or services) in the event of legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of our sites or services.
- WildStar Central also reserves the right to confirm identities in cases where there is evidence of a history of stalking.