User Interface (Alpha Build)
As shown at gamescom 2011, PAX Prime 2011 and Paris Games Week 2011, the user interface for WildStar appeared as below.
1. Trial Timer - Gameplay timer for conventions, to ensure fair playtimes
2. Hover Target - This information box displays when hovering your cursor over a target
3. Character Portrait - Shows your character portrait and any buffs/debuffs you are under
4. Momentum Bar - Tracks bonuses granted via Momentum Mechanics
5. Selected Target - Shows the currently selected target (and will additionally show targets hit by your Area of Effect spells/abilities)
6. Cast Bar - This shows duration/casting times for currently active spells/abilities
7. Class Mechanic Indicator - Shows the buildup/expenditure of class resources
8. Ability Hotbar - Standard MMO hotbar, with XP meter along the bottom.
9. Radar/Minimap - Standard MMO minimap
10. Quest Log - Standard MMO quest log
11. Datacron - Provides access to Path Mechanics (like scanning, signal strength) and calling mission contacts