1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

1001 crafting encounters

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by nomotog, Mar 27, 2013.

1. nomotog

nomotog Cupcake-About-Town

As a follow up to my just crafting thread, I have a fun little thread we can do well we wait for real information. The idea is simple we are going to make a list of one thousand and more crafting encounters, quests, mini games, tools, well anything we can think of. Lets try and keep the numbers straight and no idea is a bad idea. Lets have some fun. I'll kick us off.

1. A type fruit that grows in the branches of high trees. You have to climb the tree to get to it and knock it down then race your way to the bottom to collect it before the creatures on the ground steal it. You could do a lot with this basic idea. You could have tall trees short trees, trees that are simple to climb or hard to climb. Low gravity, high gravity. If you have a group with you, you can split up with half in the tree and half on the ground. You could also include different devices like jump pads or decoys.