1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

2 Heavy classes 2 Light classes 2 Med classes

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by DimitriZ, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DimitriZ

DimitriZ New Cupcake

I think it would be a logical decision for Carbine to launch with 6 classes, 2 classes that use heavy armour, 2 that use meduim and 2 that use light armour.

We have the Spellslinger who uses light armour. Thats 1 light armour class.

We also have the Esper who uses light armour. now 2 light armour classes

So we have the Stalker who uses light armour and can upgrade to medium armour but for the sake of it we'll say he uses med armour by default. Thats 1 med armour class.

We have the Warrior who uses medium armour and can upgrade to heavy, again we'll just say he uses heavy armour. Thats only 1 class thats uses heavy armour.

Do you think they should make two classes for each armour type? If so what classes do you think should be added?

I personally think for the heavy armour class it should be a paladin type class. Tanky and supportive.

As for the medium armour class maybe the new "confirmed" stealth class or the rifle weilding one.

Other opinions?

~ Dimitri
  2. Myrrdhinn

Myrrdhinn Well-Known Cupcake

Ianpact and Kataryna like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.