1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

A class that uses a shield?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Earl, May 20, 2013.

1. Red_Death01

Red_Death01 Cupcake-About-Town

I can be safe to say I'm probably the only one that wanted to wield two tower shields with a third one buckled to my back... Reason for this is I enjoy the "ultimate defense" tactics... Sadly no game lets you do this as I've seen ;-;... On topic... I think Compella said it best- classes may have a passive "shield" to avoid spurts of damage in combat and to forgive random bursts giving an extra layer before joe smoe over in the left corner implodes for walking into a cleave.
  2. Grug

Grug New Cupcake

Every class can equip a deflector shield to boost their HP/give some defense.

From what we've seen, only Warriors have traditional shields in the form of wrist-mounted force-fields. Like the stalker's cloak, it's not an equipped item and is used as part of skills, like the buzzsaw one and probably some defensive skills.
  3. Earl

Earl New Cupcake

I like bashing people with a physical shield as well :/ Makes sense though.
  4. Utanu

Utanu New Cupcake

On an anime note, what is the anime in your gif ? Looks pretty epic :p
  5. Chaozkekx

Chaozkekx New Cupcake

The warrior has some kind of shield similar to the saw.
    You can read it in the M30 patch notes.
    • Plasma Shield
      • Reverberate damage contribution increased to 20% Support Power (up from 3%).