1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

about the guilds thing for F2P players and maybe suggestions/ideas

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Awake366, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Awake366

Awake366 New Cupcake

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

so i read about the F2P and the signature difference for wildstar when it goes free to play and i don't think its a good idea but I mean I'm not gonna complain, but i know some of my friends say its dumb cause it should be allowed for everyone so people can get around for raids , dungeons etc. and not gonna lie.
    guilds is an amazing way to be social with players that like to meet new players but anyways...

I say F2P players should be allowed in guild but can not be a guildmaster or higher up but can't get guild bonuses at least>>> just an idea <<<
    cause

if i was playing this game without a guild I would never be able to get on vent or be social or get to know people or make new friends cause I'm to much going to be like a stranger and without a Nice Cozy Guildie Home :cry:

if anyone have suggestions for this silly thread i made plz say w/e

and forgive me if this seemed like a waste of time of a thread made
  2. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

It's a hard line for a studio to tread - the reason they've done this (I expect) is simply to limit the effect of gold spammers. This stops them from creating a never ending stream of free accounts that create guilds and start spamming invites.

Note that the restriction is on creating and inviting people to a guild, not explicitly joining a guild (which appears to still be on the table).
    Awake366 likes this.
  3. Awake366

Awake366 New Cupcake

Thank You for the Reply Zap-Robo I Understand :)