1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Accessibility Discussion

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Praiz, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Bisqquit

Bisqquit "That" Cupcake

This is actually much, much more of a contentious issue than you might think. If 40 man raid loot is superior to 20 man raid loot then any guild with serious raiding ambitions will have to go 40 man or bust. I'd actually like to see 20 man raids be the main event, with 40 man slightly more casual and open to alliances etc.
  2. Mierelle

Mierelle Cupcake-About-Town

One way would be to do it like WoW did with T4, making the 40 man raids short with only a couple of bosses, while the 20 man raids are the longer "main raid".
  3. Drasas

Drasas Well-Known Cupcake

No thank you on that one. Vanilla WoW model or bust. 40-man as the primary with 20-man as the AQ 20 to the AQ 40.
    Choop and Kataryna like this.
  4. Loveless

Loveless Cupcake

Just hope it doesn't leave room for carrying a couple useless members, as the bigger raids tend to account for.
  5. Drasas

Drasas Well-Known Cupcake

With the massive amount of movement and positioning required in even the normal group content that we've seen thus far I doubt you're going to be able to get away with doing nothing. Hell, the meters will be there and baddies will likely be shamed into shape or kicked out.
    Kataryna likes this.
  6. azmundai

azmundai Well-Known Cupcake

One request along these lines.

Bring back patrols please.

There used to be patrols all over the place in MMOs .. they haven't completely disappeared buy I really feel they have diminished a lot. While in games like SWTOR they were all buy non-existant.

Put them out in the world, in dungeons and especially in raids. This kinda goes with the pacing thread too but mobs really help make trash more interesting.

Having to actually think about where you pull the mobs to is something I sorely miss as opposed to just charging into every pack you see and actually hoping or intentionally aggroing other packs so the instance goes faster. Put some thought back into this stuff ... please!!
    Yakzan likes this.
  7. Soylentgreen

Soylentgreen Well-Known Cupcake

YES!, it made the dungeon or raid much more dynamic or at least appeared to since I knew they where on one predetermined path it still added something, and definitely out in the world if you don't have mobs walking about it really makes the world boring and static.
  8. azmundai

azmundai Well-Known Cupcake

Sometimes I wish I was a developer because then maybe I would know whether I was crazy or not, but how hard would it be to just have a hundred little scripts for all the characters in the open? Things that fire randomly like "hey whats that thing .. near that tree?" and he just wanders over to a random tree. Or hey that group over there seems to have some good jokes today, i'll go listen to them for a while ... stuff like that? Moreso in the open world .. I think something like this would be cool.