1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

All Race/Class combos

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Cowboy, May 13, 2013.

1. Apothecary

Apothecary Cupcake

Who said a warrior cant be smart they use tech swords maybe forge your own, i guess a decaying body doesnt suit a heavy weapon but well hopefully see in E3
  2. Cowboy

Cowboy Cupcake-About-Town

Hopefully. Carbine doesn't have a booth at E3 thus far... I'm hoping for a nice reveal nonetheless. I think they can still have a reveal without having an actual booth. I WANT TO KNOW THE RACES AND CLASSES!
  3. Thordran

Thordran Cupcake-About-Town

I would like to see a reveal on the final two classes. My hope is that the rifle wielding class wears heavy armor and fulfills the tank/dps role.

My Granok will do that if it's an option. If not, he'll probably be a warrior.
  4. Calahan

Calahan Cupcake-About-Town

Are stalker bunnys confirmed somewhere? I haven't seen any aurin stalkers in any footage. Like to play one.
  5. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

The main site confirms aurin stalkers, so I think you'll have that option available to you.
    Calahan likes this.
  6. Calahan

Calahan Cupcake-About-Town

Me dumbhead have never klicked on the races in the race overview before.

Thank you!
    Xlugon Pyro likes this.
  7. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Haha NP man.
  8. F8L Fool

F8L Fool Cupcake-About-Town

I'm going to say that the next healer is a Tech based one. Probably using some form of nano machines.
    Cuban Cowboy likes this.
  9. Cowboy

I agree. No matter what weapon they end up using, I think they will be very technology based. I'm all for a tech healer.
  10. Mesoforte

Mesoforte New Cupcake

I don't know about everyone else, but I'd love to be able to use a gun as a healer. It'd be the first MMO where I could shoot things and heal things.

Edit: Like a full on non-magic medic with a gun. That would be interesting.
  11. Cowboy

They had one in SWTOR and it was kind of cool. Have you checked out the Spellslinger in Wildstar? "Spellslingers fight with a unique style that's a lethal combination of magic, reflexes and instinct - making them some of the most feared combatants in the galaxy. By wielding specially designed mag pistols, Spellslingers manipulate arcane energy to create powerful magic sigils – greatly increasing their accuracy and infusing their projectiles with destructive power." They are ranged DPS/Healer wielding dual pistols.
    http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/the-game/classes/spellslinger.php
  12. Mesoforte

Mesoforte New Cupcake

Check the edit. :p
  13. Cowboy

Ah, I see. It would be pretty cool but it seems a tad too similar to the already announced Spellslinger. We'll never know until an official release but I think they won't make another gun healer in favor of variety. I would totally play that kind of healer though. :)
  14. Mesoforte

Mesoforte New Cupcake

I'm not thinking of the gun for healing though. Kind of like heaving a weapon slot and an equipment slot. The equipment slot would be a med pack, the rifle would be for damage. It would be like having an actual battlefield medic instead of a healing spell medic.

So no healing bullets.

Most of the things I think of never happen though, so I'll just need to get into beta and try them all. XD