1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

An Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Grizzleface, May 14, 2013.

1. Grizzleface

Grizzleface New Cupcake

As the beta draws near, the excitement grows.

I wanted to take some time out to show some appreciation for the Carbine team.

So far, they've handled EVERYTHING so so well. They've all got great attitudes, they've dealt with the potential player base with huge amounts of sincerity. The game they're designing really does feel like they care about the people who love to play video games and not after making money.

I'm 31 years old and have been playing games a long time. The way Carbine have acquitted themselves has been exemplary. It's been a pretty unique experience for me.

Keep up the good work guys, I'm sure I'm not the only one..but I do really appreciate it :inlove:
  2. M3stro0

M3stro0 Cupcake

Definitely, this much interaction with it's player-base and patience with the game itself is more than fresh air among the new MMOs of the last few years. This is also what has me really excited for this game.