1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Angry Joe's thoughts on Wildstar...

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Chaddicus22, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Credz

Credz New Cupcake

It's his opinion, I am personally am not a big fan of them, but their review doesn't change my mind of the game considering I just like Wildstar. But of course not every one will like a game so it doesn't surprise me that a big name like Angry Joe doesn't like a game, simply because it is based off personal opinion.
  2. Dirty Outlaw

Dirty Outlaw Cupcake-About-Town

so i sat down to watch the video (yeah I haven't watched it till now, really after the elder scrolls review)

He didn't go far and didn't seem that interested in the game, though I say it stems from the fact it seems he wasn't that interested in the game initially anyway pretty much said in the video he didn't care for the look and what not.

personally I dislike first impressions with mmog since they are constantly evolving (or should be). Like I said earlier in the thread at least he didn't brush it off with a wave of a hand like preach did regardless that he had a point to do so and his channel is far more geared to an mmo (or at least wow anywho).