1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art Anorissa's Art

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Anorissa, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Anorissa

Anorissa Cupcake

I'll be sharing my Wildstar art here! But you can see all my art at http://anorissa.deviantart.com/

I can't wait to start playing again when it goes free to play! (being a college student, I can't afford p2p games)
    The thought of playing Wildstar again inspired me to create some new art! I recently downloaded this progam called Design Doll and its making it so much easier to make poses.

Takasha is my main in Wildstar. She is a Draken Stalker. I made her a while ago when I had a free 10 days or something like that. I can't remember if this is exactly what she was wearing when I quit playing, but it looked like something she would wear.

I'm not completely happy with her face and horns, but I haven't drawn a draken in a while and it was my first time drawing that horn style and face
    [​IMG]

She was made at the same time of Takasha, which happened to be a few months after my cat, a torotiseshell named Kali, passed away (she was just old). So I made Kali in memory of her.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  2. Anorissa

Anorissa Cupcake

And here is my Aurin, Kali Raventail.

She was made at the same time of Takasha, which happened to be a few months after my cat, a torotiseshell named Kali, passed away (she was just old). So I made Kali in memory of her.

[​IMG]