1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Any Family-Friendly guilds around?

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Bama, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Bama

Bama New Cupcake

I've got a 50 Warrior and Spellslinger on Stormtalon-US but my guild has changed directions and I've always wanted to play Dominion, so I am thinking of rerolling. My ideal guild would be an EST/CST guild that maintains a PG-13(ish) atmosphere. I have young kids at home that sometimes like to listen in while I play so I prefer to keep the voice/text chat as tame as possible. The only problem is, I haven't been able to find anything like that.

A little about me...I've played almost every MMO since Star Wars: Galaxies and I've got a decent amount of raiding experience. Unfortunately my work schedule won't allow me to be a full time raider anymore but I would love to be a bench-warmer for a guild that will be raiding. I'm laid-back, love to group with guildies and generally have a good time.

Am I asking too much?