1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Any sig designers out there?

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by TarkeCat, Jun 7, 2013.

1. TarkeCat

TarkeCat Cupcake-About-Town

After hanging out on these forums for the last few days I have learned two things.
    1. You guys know what your talking about and make some really interesting points.
    2. My plain avatar/lack of sig is looking pretty lackluster in comparison to some of you guys.

So that being said is there anyone out there willing to help make me a sig? And if so i will plaster it everywhere both on the forums and my stream ^^.
  2. kanochi

kanochi Cupcake-About-Town

I'd take a look at the fan art section, there is a lot of people making sigs for people in there. ^^ you can probably get one commissioned if you sweet talk your way a bit. lol kidding. But yeah. ^^
    TarkeCat likes this.
  3. Dualist

Dualist Cupcake-About-Town

Glad to see you're enjoying yourself here Tarke :). There's a subforum for Fan Creations where you could make a request.

Fan Creations

Also, one of our resident members MMOPapa does amazing signatures. He did one for me as you can see below. You might be able to persuade him to do one for you :D.

MMOPapa's Custom Signatures
    TarkeCat likes this.
  4. TarkeCat

Thanks for the heads up, upon reflection did put this thread in the wrong place /noob.
  5. Yakzan

Yakzan "That" Cupcake

It's okay, I moved it because I'm a cool guy.
    TarkeCat likes this.
  6. Demosthenes

Demosthenes Cupcake

I'd be more than happy to do something for you.
    Some examples-
    Misc
    Logos
    Signatures
    Overlays
  7. TarkeCat

Cool looking stuff, ok I will list a few of my current ideas and tell me if you think it is possible.
    1. Since I stream it would be ideal if there is an easy to retract logo that could be taken out of the Sig and used as avatars etc. Would also be great if my name TarkeCat could be in there somewhere.
    2. Anthropomorphized Siamese cat, pref with a futuristic Teemo hat(so space goggles etc).
    3. I plan on playing a spellslinger so some kind of dual pistol/teleporting action would be great.
    4. Playing as Dominion so if that could be added in some how (maybe a majestic dominion flag in the background)
    5. I am mostly a PvPer so if you could think of any themes to suggest that in the sig would be epic (maybe mini battle or a sense of warfare)

I am very much aware that I ask a lot. Would any of this be possible?

EDIT as a side note when i say Anthromorphized i mean more beatrix potter than furry fan fiction, just thought i would make that clear lol.
  8. Demosthenes

Demosthenes Cupcake

I don't think you are asking a lot, but you are saying more than you need to, so, I have a few questions for better context.
    You want a logo that can be used in many sizes and any background.
    Must be a Siamese Cat-Humanoid similar to Peter Rabbit style who has Teemo's helmet but not goggles and is identifiable to being a Spellslinger.
    Involving the Dominion faction would be ideal.
    Some killing/pvp themes would also be appreciated in the signature but not inherent in the logo.

Does this sound right?
  9. TarkeCat

Everything sounds spot on except for the Teemo helmet, which i do want but WITH tech goggles (think steampunk)

EDIT
    Sorry for over explaining small details, talking to much is something i do a lot and is often not very useful outside of my stream.
  10. Demosthenes

Demosthenes Cupcake

Okay, additional questions.
    Colored or black and white?
    Line or filled in?
    Preferred primary color theme (reds, blues, greens, pinks, greens, mix, ect)?
    2d or 3d theme?
    Minimalistic or Dynamic?

Edit:Will not dictate exactly how it will look and there is always flexibility, but these extreme examples are just feeling out more of what you are looking for as an identity.
  11. TarkeCat

Colored (pref earthy tones, greens, browns, reds)
    Filled in
    2d vs 3d not that much preference so I will leave that up to your inspiration
    Dynamic preferred but nothing too drastic i like backgrounds with multiple hues that add some sense of a real environment (funnily enough the wildstar central background is a good example of this)
  12. Demosthenes

Demosthenes Cupcake

I'll pm you if I have more questoins but for now I think that is enough. Expect it sometime tonight or tomorrow afternoon (est)
    TarkeCat likes this.
  13. TarkeCat

Alright that sounds amazing take your time and thank you VERY MUCH!