1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Anyone else notice Stormtalon looking a bit different?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Arawulf, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Arawulf

Arawulf Owner of WildStarFans.net

At first glance I thought maybe the model glitched out because I hadn't heard anything about the model changing. Regardless, he looks much scarier this way imho

UPDATE: Timetravel on official forums confirmed that this is indeed a bug.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    ImpactHound and Tribe like this.
  2. Livnthedream

Livnthedream Super Cupcake

There have been some people complaining about art changes (particularly contrast) and several gear models got an update. Not surprising if some boss models did also.
  3. ImpactHound

ImpactHound Cupcake-About-Town

Wow, that looks full-on eldtrich horror. Good screenshot, definitely save it. He looks cool as intended since he has the look to match his race in Galeras, but that screenshot is terrifyingly different. I sort of hope it's reused intentionally in a secret ultra-hard mode somewhere in the future.
  4. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

I saw a Dev post on the official forums saying it was a glitch and would be fixed Soon™
  5. Arawulf

Arawulf Owner of WildStarFans.net

Correct, yeah Timetravel said it's not supposed to look like that. I had updated the original post to reflect that but I can't change the title. Cool looking glitch though!