1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Anyone in a SWTOR PvP guild?

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by azmundai, Dec 20, 2013.

1. azmundai

azmundai Well-Known Cupcake

That has a good number of ppl running low/mid pvp?

Can't deal with the constant stream of complete morons in pug pvp in that game any longer.
  2. Malachi

Malachi Cupcake-About-Town

Is it still just Hutball all day long?
  3. BStrait57

BStrait57 New Cupcake

Huttball is still there, but they've added a few new scenarios. One of them is similar to the Alderaan WZ, but instead of having the guns fire on a ship they fire on a bunker. Another new WZ is basically a 4v4 arena where you go best out of 3 rounds.

So far, I've only played Huttball once (got 60 day sub last week). Alderaan and Novare Coast take up most of my WZs
  4. azmundai

azmundai Well-Known Cupcake

no it's not 24/7 huttball anymore. all wzs can be imp/imp or pubes/pubes .. so they all pop about the same now.
  5. Pestilinz

Pestilinz Cupcake

You forgot that horrible WZ, Hypergate. Personal preference I'd do Huttball and Voidstar all day long but possibly in the minority. Once you hit 55, you can do the 4v4 arenas in a ranked scenario, which has 3 different maps. Not as fun as hoped, but decent nonetheless.
  6. Stich

Stich Cupcake

your l
    ucky, all i get is crappy hypergate, and voidstar, if i do get a HB its either, a complete rofl stomp, to us or them, or my connection spazzes out on me
    BStrait57 likes this.
  7. Stich

Stich Cupcake

buty eah to the OP any serious pvp guild, left that sinking ship when they murdered 8v8 ranked, and replaced them with crappy, TDM arenas, witch only 2% of hte community asked for
  8. ImpactHound

ImpactHound Cupcake-About-Town

It feels like most of the pvpers over there left or are waiting for Wildstar. The leaderboards for arenas are a joke, everyone at teh top just queues against friends and wintrades.
  9. jedc22

jedc22 New Cupcake

currently saving up for a laptop so i can get back to playing, as ive ben away for 6-7 months (though i like to keep up to date still) but if theyre still around, CHaotic Pixels was the guild i was in, theyre pretty much a pvp guild, with some people who dont mind doing PVE but when we got together we usually did pvp. theyre a great group of people fun to play with, mature, skilled, and best of all you dont need to be uber active or part of the 1%'ers to join.