1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Are there any players on the west coast USA?

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by Jabberwocky, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Azer

Azer Cupcake

Lots of Badger Alum in LA.
  2. Benzecry

Benzecry Cupcake-About-Town

East coast represent, word, yo.. dawg.. Fear my neon glowing whiteness
  3. Saipanian

Saipanian New Cupcake

Am I late? Did I miss the west coast party bus?
  4. Anthremar

Anthremar New Cupcake

West coast here as well, northern rural CA.

And I've just started a new guild project for west-coast (exile) folks who want to raid, but can't on the EST schedules. In my case, it's about needing to wait until the wife & kids are settled and/or in bed, which is around 9pm, or midnight EST - so none of those eastern schedules would work of course.

http://exile-irregulars.guildlaunch.com/ - built on one of those guildlaunch 1year keys that Zap was giving away, heh.

And regarding guild plugs - this is perfectly relevant for this thread, right? ;)
  5. Nunchi

Nunchi Cupcake

nah they somehow all just happened to wake up on the east coast one morning
  6. ju5tncr3dibl3

ju5tncr3dibl3 New Cupcake

SOCAL!! looking for a guild!
  7. Iamkeene

Iamkeene New Cupcake

Seattle here. I'm hoping for a late night PvP action guild, after 11pm late. Workin the night shift.
  8. Gr33nm0nk

Gr33nm0nk New Cupcake

Well sheeeet! What can i say.. This thread makes me happy. So many of the guilds I'm checking out were EST/EU and I kept thinking, damn am i in the right forum???

But to kinda answer the OP, I've been doing the legwork. Tracking down PST guilds (wildstar.guildex.org, wildstar central, wildstar fan, and the WS forums) posting on their pages, asking the questions.... I'm doing this for myself and 3+ others. We wanna land in the right spot and not have to move around guild post launch.

(Still waiting for the Irregulars to get back to me, ehhmm! LOL)

The biggest thing is, know what you want. For us its "chillertime", raids at 8+ PST 2+/week, and goals to see all the PvX content. And hey, everyone I've chatted with have been totally cool.
  9. Anthremar

Anthremar New Cupcake

Did we finish processing your app, monk? Been a lot the past week, so trying to place the name here with the name there ;). I seem to recall your name though, so I think we're all set.

But yes - if anyone else is looking for that chill 8pm to 2am PST prime time, click my sig below and check out the charter page on the site. We're fielding a raid team on a 10 hour/week schedule, but having a strong social core during those times is just as (if not more) important.
  10. Dalrok

Dalrok New Cupcake

I know quite a few personally, but I play on a West Coast Schedule even though I'm on the East Coast. xD