1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Arkship 2013 - WSC Community Questions

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Zap-Robo, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moneda

moneda Cupcake-About-Town

So in this video interview [which is a superb watch just for all the gameplay] at around 21m 50s they confirm that PvP will garner you EXP and reveal that "battlegrounds" [in whatever incarnation those appear in Wildstar] will allow you to gain Path EXP... which gives at least a partial answer to my first question. I think my second question is still a good one though.
    Kurik Lein likes this.
  2. Jive

Jive New Cupcake

Dont know if Im too late to throw a question into the mix, but I have a pretty straightforward one.

Will there be an "Official" RP server for Wildstar online?
    Whether it be different rule sets or just a tag on the server list, an Official RP server would certainly provide and promote a dedicated center for Roleplaying within the community.

Thanks alot guys, and good luck on that round, thick-ass vessel known as "The Arkship" ;)
  3. arnold

arnold Cupcake-About-Town

Safe travels everyone headed out tomorrow. Try to relay as much non-NDA (or.. releasable, since non non is silly) material as possible please! :)
  4. Ender

Ender Well-Known Cupcake

Have an awesome trip, I can't wait to hear all about it!

I'll ask my question here too:

Will there be cross faction communication? So many games completely restrict the interactions between the two sides, but I'd personally love to be able to chat with both sides, none the least for the sake of potential roleplay.

Also, will you please give us freckles? <.<
    Dyraele, Kurik Lein and Rotto like this.
  5. Guide

Guide Well-Known Cupcake

After work today, gonna start packing for the trip! Can't wait to see you guys!
  6. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow! :) I really need to stop posting and start packing. :p
  7. arnold

arnold Cupcake-About-Town

This would be so amazing. I like playing gingers in the first place, freckles would be epic.
    Fate Flyer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.