1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

IC Ask a Cassian

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Brash, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Brash

Brash New Cupcake

"Greetings one and all! I am Brash Burnagain, but don’t worry. I am not so steeped in tradiation as some of my fellow Cassians. You may call me Brash. Ladies, you may just call me handsome. Or you may just call me."

"Perhaps you are wondering why I’m taking time out of my busy schedule to be addressing you. I consider it my diplomatic duty as a member of the glorious Dominion to add a more refined perspective than the one offered by the silly little aurin, Lystra.

"Though if you are really interested in the ravings of a who has clearly sniffed one to many rainbows you can find her comments here: http://www.wildstar-central.com/index.php?threads/ask-an-aurin.2237/page-2#post-42960

"Perhaps she has been sniffing a few too many mushrooms with her rants about sparkly days, kisses, rainbows, and hugs. Oh those silly aurin. They’re so upset about us, the ever helpful Dominion, bringing civilization to their homeworld. We turned a worthless world into a beacon of industry. It’s only the savages, the malcontents, the Exiles, that make a fuss about it. Why just look at how many aurin have embraced the path of science and technology since our little visit. Alas, no. They ran away with the rest of the Exiles. Silly little tree rabbits they are. "

"Still we cannot deny them their freedom. That would be just oppressive after all! If they wish to throw in their lot with those inbred humans among the Exiles that is their choice. I hear quite a few such inbreds have a thing for tails and floppy ears. Perfectly disgusting if you ask me. It’s not like we, the mighty Dominion, need them. Why would we want them in the first place? If we so had ...desires...for a race with a tail, we would fill it promptly. In fact, we did! Just look at the drakkan. Compare if you will the female aurin and the female drakkan. The female drakkan is a vicious fighter, deadly hunter, and honorable ally. Why, I could bounce a quarter off their perfectly rounded cheeks!"

"I mean the cheeks upon their faces of course. Don't I? Yes, I'm at least forty-percent positive I do...."

"Now look at the silly little aurin. They forlick in the trees before being promptly distracted by anything shiny. I’m sure they leave such a mess when it’s shedding season. Aurin are simply not Dominion material. Much like all of those inbred humans we let join the Exiles. Sure they will say things about how they rebelled and sought a better way of life, but the real truth is we kicked them out. Mostly for the way they acted at proper parties at state. Now maybe we could work something out if they would stop defecating in the punchbowl and scratching themselves in public."

"Not to worry if you are a loyal citizen to the empire. Soon enough we'll be showing those inbred Exiles what the bloated, runaway military budget of the Dominon can do!"
    Brenner likes this.
  2. Eluldor

Eluldor Cupcake-About-Town

The Dominion sure know how to go off on a rant, and miss the entire part where they open the conversation up to others - hence inviting us to ask questions :cautious: Guess you have to leave it to a Mechari, to get to the point.
  3. Blankspace

Blankspace WTB Fun Forum Title

Your attitude leaves much to be desired.

I have no problem denying them freedom if they get in my way. You are with us or against us. It is our birthright and destiny to control the legendary Eldan planet.

You are flighty and that is slightly annoying. Please try to pull yourself together before making yourself look like a fool in public. Our legacy is important as we are the most hyper advanced race in the history of ever. So stop flittering around like a court jester and fall in. If you were under my direct command you could expect a good amount of extra duty that is for certain.

Hail Dominus,
    Commander Blankspace, Cassian
    Nyxis and Oroshi like this.
  4. gentlestar

gentlestar Admin's Wifey - Do Not Aggro!

Dear Brash,

I won't get into pettiness with a cassian but don't you feel its better to work for what you have and make things for yourself, instead of taking over every planet's world and people that were once free on their planets.

Die and Die slow and Die fast and just Die,
    L.