1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Bazeleel's Addon Reviews

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Bazeleel, May 26, 2014.

1. Bazeleel

Bazeleel Cupcake-About-Town

Good morning everyone! I will be reviewing addon for this amazing game. We have a ton on awesome creators that have made a ton of amazing addons. Each week I will be reviewing one addon by these categories.
    • Easy of use
    • Look and Feel
    • Purpose and Necessity
    • What can be improved
    Each video will be around 2-5 minutes long, giving a brief description of the addon.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 1: AnotherSCT - You can Download the addon here.
    Domi Dayglow likes this.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

3 things:

1. You better show off the menu's in how to use it, and try change something so the people can see what you changed and how it affect the in-game visuals of that thing. Isn't that the whole reason why people would want to check out the video's?

2. For the love of....remove that anoying ''WildStar addon Review'' in the bottom left corner....people wanna see if the addon changes something to the text/chat menu, and people already know this is the review of WS addons because it's already stated in the title, description + you say it.

3. Remove the bottom right corner text aswell. Just let us know what addon it is with the same text before you start talking and in the end and have it removed during the time in which you ''show'' the addon. This way people still get to see which addon it is but get more visability of your entire UI...(which is what people using addons and checking video's about it on youtube want to see).

All in all:
    The UI is a God, don't put wastefull ads on it :cry: Let us see the God which makes us play the game!

That's about it :D
    Bazeleel likes this.
  3. Bazeleel

1: Yeah sadly I was in the middle of getting footage for this when the server went down :( I do plan to do a updated version once launch happens.

2: The point of this is to high the chat, I do see your point though. Ill clean things up for the next one. I still would like to try and hide the chat window though.

3: A good point actually. Thank you.

Thank you very much for the feedback.
  4. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

I like the idea of periodically reviewed addons. Really excited about it! It can help me keep track of things I like, things that are safe, and things that I would best stay away from. So I'll be watching for new episodes! Especially after launch.

Also, your character isn't a chua. That's great!

Also you should do a "How to Install an Addon" video. Because some people might have zero experience with them.
    Bazeleel likes this.
  5. Bazeleel

Cool thank you very much!!
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Now I'll just think you have some 18+ rated talks in there :D
  7. Bazeleel

You caught me!!! We talk about all the kinkiness!!! :D