1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Best Guild Website Platform (May 2014)?

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by windrider07, May 2, 2014.

1. windrider07

windrider07 New Cupcake

There was an old thread about this but it was dated last year and things change over a year so I decided to renew the thread and see what people think now. In the old thread, there was a debate on ignoring services like Guild Launch and Enjin and making something completely from scratch IF you know coding vs using services. For those who choose to use a guild hosting platform, which service do you use and why? Up until now, Guild Launch, Enjin, and Shivtr (seems to be the top 3) have free plans, customizable modules, theme layouts, and customer support.
  2. Dalrok

Dalrok New Cupcake

I've always liked Enjin out of all of them, I'm not a big user of them with my wealth of Web Development knowledge under my belt, but it seemed to be easy to use and have a ton of customization even at the Free Level.
  3. Alverant

Alverant Cupcake

I don't really care one way or the other. I don't ask much. Just a place where I can register my characters, post in a forum, and have a calendar of upcoming guild events.
  4. PalsyPlague

PalsyPlague Cupcake

I have to agree with this post. All of my favorite guild sites have either been completely custom or made using Enjin.