1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art Boka's Doodles

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Bokatish, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Bokatish

Bokatish New Cupcake

Hey!
    I'm new to the forums and have been following Wildstar off and on for a year now. Just recently catching the "Holy <REDACTED> super excited for this thing" bug recently.
    I've been attempting to create a character for each faction to be my main when the game is playable. Hopefully my friends and I can settle on a faction soon.
    I draw and animate and the like, and am majoring in Animation and Visual Arts at Drexel.

My first work here will be the first digital drawing of how I'd like my Draken Spellslinger, Naraki to look, if at all possible. When I decide on everything for her I'd like to start a character ask blog for her and her mate on tumblr. c:
    [​IMG]
    She's a bit timid for a Draken, as is her mate, so their only real reasons for coming to Nexus is job opportunities and the ability to possibly create a new life for themselves. They're clever and good with tools and have a tendency to get into trouble.
  2. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Looks good, let us know when you start your blog. :)