1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art BR's Random Wildstar Arts & Stuff...

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Bloodraptor, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Enlil

Enlil Cupcake

Wow...this art is amazing!
    Bloodraptor likes this.
  2. Bloodraptor

Bloodraptor Cupcake-About-Town

Thanks!
    FelixAkuma likes this.
  3. Bloodraptor

Thank you! Glad to be back!
  4. Bloodraptor

Thanks very much!
  5. Bloodraptor

Thanks, glad you enjoy it!
  6. Bloodraptor

This is a longtime promised update of my nostradamically similar to actual game Mordesh, "The Wayward" race. Now turned into official in-game Mordesh. I will have headshots first followed by the full body outfit redesign.

Since this one is newer than the other Wayward twin pic, there may be a noticeable change in the style and a slight improvement overall. I wanted to do some shading to make it pop and it looked a bit odd without it.

The second of the twins is Mazria Marrowdelve, she and her twin brother Cayle make the bounty hunting duo known as "The Wayward".

WildStar © Carbine Studios[​IMG]
    Pestilinz and Dysp like this.
  7. Bloodraptor

So bollocks to being able to update the picture post on the first page. I can't seem to edit anymore (maybe reached my limit?) If anyone knows how I can maintain a gallery and keep consolidating pictures for ease of view and share said knowledge, then you get a virtual CRONUT. If you don't know what a cronut is, look it up NOW *drool*

I will keep posting pics on this thread, but they will be far between once the posts separate each submission.
  8. Niliana

Niliana Cupcake

yeah apparently unlimited edits are for subscribers only now. I'll just take Thumper's stance with that bit of information.

Anyways, your art is lovely. Do you do comissions hehe
    Bloodraptor likes this.
  9. Bloodraptor

That is disappointing, I would sub but I have so many galleries to manage and a couple game subs that would not let me. I am glad you like my art, always good to know it is enjoyed. I did commissions a long time ago, but I had to cut them short. I had to move like 3 times across the country and had an illness and a death in the family. A LOT of stuff has happened and it pretty much put me on hold, especially since i couldn't take my computer with me on the moves.

I may start it up again soon if for nothing but checking if anyone of the previous folks who asked still want any XD. I have a commission thread here and also I discuss any commission requests or questions on that thread or by PM.
    Niliana likes this.
  10. Dysp

Dysp Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome back! Great Mordesh portrait. I hope things are stabilizing for you now.

Take care.
    Bloodraptor likes this.
  11. Bloodraptor

This is sort of my official hiatus breaker for art. Recently excited for Wildstar's "renaissance" if you will, that I decided to dust off older characters and draw them as Wildstar characters or in a similar style if they just don't fit the universe. This is my first attempt at "one layer" painting, with a light sketch on top and a technical second layer with a color block underneath. I think it turned out quite well for a first try and I will practice more with this style as it leaves a nice painterly look to it.

His name is Shiro Riverstone, an Exile and I used him as practice to do more delicate and alluring masculine figures ( oh he will romance you, ALL of you!)

WildStar © Carbine Studios

[​IMG]
  12. Bloodraptor

She's back! After a while of this line art gathering dust I decided to colour block it at least to show how I intend the overall look to be. Some of these colours will not look the same on the final version because of shading but it turned out quite well so far. I made a custom look and outfit to what I would like to see in WS that would still fit lore-wise. She is quite witty when she wants to be and is surprisingly even tempered for a Draken (mess with her friends or push her and the Draken is lethally apparent), Her love of science and her affinity for Cassian culture is due to her adoptive parents being Cassian refugees, the pendant she wears is one given to her by her archaeologist father and an Eldan relic, spurring her interest in science and archaeology. Her personality and ideal were very much formed because of her childhood and traumatic death of her parents, I will maybe do a bio for her detailing what happened.

Extremely awkward when it comes to someone actually appreciating her without having ulterior motives, her hardships have made her suspicious of anyone's intent and hard to make friends but zealously loyal once proven. She will use comedy and innuendo to get through stressful situations and is very much aware of her "exotic" appearance towards Cassians and uses that to her advantage more than she will un-proudly admit.

P.S. : Ther eason she has an "e" ath the end of Zianelle is because back when they did a pass for names and they didn't have a surname option, some skeech-humping Snoglug sucker stole my name! The F*%#ing nerve!

Zianelle Bloodraptor © Me!
    WildStar © Carbine Studios[​IMG]