1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art (C) Custom Signatures

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by MMOPapa, May 14, 2013.

1. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Heheh.

Well if you really enjoy doing it I don't mind putting up a request but I have no idea what I want. I still want to learn digital art myself but knowing me I'll need to take some classes in it, so for now I'll have to be subject to other people's art! :p
  2. MMOPapa

MMOPapa Cupcake-About-Town

You're still beating around the bush! XD
  3. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Duh.

I don't know what I want for a signature! Can't do much else but beat that bush...
  4. Cael

Cael New Cupcake

If you are still interested in making signatures, and I am not too new to request one, I would like to ask for one :) Enjoying the style of the ones you have displayed on the original post. I plan to me a Granok Warrior so that type of image would be nice. I typically outfit my characters with a white(primary) and maroon(secondary) based costume so I'm not sure if you could work that into the colour scheme. Full in game is Caelium.
  5. MMOPapa

...why did I never see this request till just now? Wow. Okay. Anyways, yeah I'll try to get on that this week. Sorry about that, I have no idea why it didn't send me a notification.
  6. Cael

Cael New Cupcake

No worries, there will be lots of time before(and after!) Wildstar launches to show it off :)
  7. Jarinolde

Jarinolde Cupcake-About-Town

So I think I'm finally ready to get a sig made, but I have some questions first before I make a request:

Do you do any original drawings yourself? Do you prefer that or using pre-made artwork? If you prefer pre-made artwork, could you edit it to the request's liking? Would you mind making a signature that uses artwork or assets that is related to the unannounced races and classes (released and fan-made of course, not leaked stuff).
  8. MMOPapa

[​IMG]
  9. MMOPapa

I don't have as much free time as I once did; I'm in the process of moving. So your answers would be no, yes, depends, and no I would not mind fan-made.
  10. Cael

Cael New Cupcake

That looks great MMOPapa! Really liking how the blue gem on the sword contrasts with the rest of it. Thank you very much :)
  11. Jarinolde

Alright, let me try my hand at a reasonable request. Looking for a two-tone background, left side is purple right side is blue. I then want to characters in the middle, back to back. Facing left would be the Aurin from this artwork, facing right would be the man in this artwork (if you can, try to edit out the stalker blades, I don't care to see the rabbit ears much either). I'd then like in the upper-left corner to have the Aurin and Stalker icons, with the lower-right showing a Spellslinger icon (and if not too much to ask, make a custom icon of that man). Lastly character names, bottom-left for Aurin: Kemira. top-right for the other: Jarinolde.

Sorry if it's too detailed. Let me know if this is reasonable :)

EDIT: Hey, if you haven't started on my signature yet, go ahead and postpone it for now. I want to see if maybe the race reveals will bring out new artwork that I can use instead. If you are already working on it, feel free to continue (or not) if you want.

EDIT2: Alright so if you haven't started on my signature yet, you can either still go with my original request (if you remove the stalker blades), try to use the male artwork here but with clothes (doubt it but worth asking), or just use this as a last resort. Thanks!
  12. Cowboy

Cowboy Cupcake-About-Town

Ok, I am finally prepared for a sig if you'd be so kind as to take on another project :) if not, it's alright. For my main character, I'm going to roll a Mordesh, Stalker, Explorer. I really like the look of the guy on the far left http://images.mmorpg.com/features/7605/images/mordesh2.jpg. I'll throw a couple more things in for ideas and such: http://www.wildstar-online.com/media/uploads/images/hero-images/Web_Banner_Stalker.jpg ...and maybe... http://wildstar-central.com/assets/wiki/icon_explorerpath.gif. I'd like it to be as dark and ominous as possible with some cowboyism :cool: I know that is quite a request, just let me know about ideas or changes you'd like me to tweak or if it's just out of the question. Much appreciated in advance no matter the outcome. :up:
  13. MMOPapa

Yes, your request is a little too detailed for me. All I need is the image of a character you'd like me to use in your signature, name, class, path, and (if available) guild name. Apart from that? I take general descriptions like Cowboy said, "dark and ominous with some cowboyism" but not specifics like where you want one person facing, another person facing, a specific background, and what not.

Sorry but I like a little creative freedom. Otherwise I have no interest in making one; it then becomes boring.

Alright so I have the guy to the far left from http://images.mmorpg.com/features/7605/images/mordesh2.jpg with emphasis on being a stalker/explorer, dark and ominous with some 'cowboyism'. All I need now is the name you want on your signature (and if there is one, a guild name). I'll try to have it done within a week.
  14. MMOPapa

I noticed a small error in your signature and uploaded this correction for you to use instead.
    [​IMG]
  15. Cowboy

Yessir. Name = Cowboy. Instead of a guild name... "I'm your huckleberry"
    Greatly appreciated good sir.
  16. MMOPapa

[​IMG]
    Chim likes this.
  17. Cowboy

Seriously... That is f'n awesome. The hat is too good, love it. Thank you very much MMOPapa, your work is impeccable sir. Hats off to you. Can't wait to get home from work to add it.
  18. Jarinolde

Alright well thanks for letting me know :) let me see about making a less detailed request

I'd like a dual character signature similar to that purple MMOPapa one on the first page (though it doesn't have to be in the same style if you wish). screenies are this aurin and the center left mordesh here (the one with the "sunglasses"). Aurin is Kemira, stalker, explorer. Mordesh is Jarinolde, spellslinger, scientist. As far as background goes, something two-toned fits both characters well, I leave it to you to decide what the colors and background itself is.

Let me know if I need to change/add anything :)
  19. Hoody

Hoody Cupcake-About-Town

Hey, MMOPapa! I'll just send in a request here. Ok here we go! Basically I want this guy in this exact same position

[​IMG]

Except can you make him have a dark green hood, and make his face all dark and just have his eyes glowing. Then instead him of holding the his pet squid, could you make it gone and put Stalker claws on his hands? That's all I really want, and where Wildstar is, with the same font put Hoody and under it put the symbols of what I want to be which is Stalker/Explorer...

Thanks MMOPapa! And if this is a pretty tall order and you can't do it that's ok too! Thanks again...

Oh and also if there's a way to make all the blue glowing parts on him (especially the eyes) neon green? That would be super awesome as well, and thanks again!
  20. Cael

Cael New Cupcake

Is this a test of my attention to detail..? :p