1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Campfire - not quite an AMA

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by Screenager, May 19, 2014.

1. Screenager

Screenager Cupcake-About-Town

Hi all, some of you may already know every Tuesday night without fail my ugly mug gets presented to the internet on twitch as part of the mmobuff teams campfire show. We've spent the last several month discussing online communities on this show, how to build and run them. With Wildstar about to go live, no doubt lot of you will be hurrying off to find a guild or even build one.

To that end this Tuesday at 8pm yuks times (BST) we're opening up the floor to myself , pseudo (the other one not the wildstar central one) and the real blankspace to any questions that you might have relating to guilds and communities. With a few weeks to go this is pretty much an anything goes free for all to help anybody we can with our years of experience (and screw ups) in our own guilds.

feel free to leave anything here, pm me or drop them over to voice(at)mmobuff(dot)tv and we'll try to answer them all depending on the time we get