1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Character Customization Ideas

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Shady, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Immaculata

Immaculata Cupcake

Shtap! All vermin shall remain the same size to better work in the mines. Smaller vermin tend to tire faster ^.^
  2. Patrician

Patrician "That" Cupcake

That picture only proves Aurin females can be taller than males. >.>

It could also just be a NPC thing, though. I saw numerous Mechari who were taller than player Mechari as NPCs in Deradune vids. Doesn't mean height sliders are in for players, sadly.

But I sure hope they are, or will be! :)
  3. Lyas Tyrell

Lyas Tyrell Cupcake-About-Town

Yeah the one on the right looks like a kid. That might just be a Mom-Kid picture sort of thing. But if there are height sliders then AWESOME.
  4. Optimisticnerd

Optimisticnerd Cupcake-About-Town

I would love to be able to play as a "sub-race" if any exist. Like for example in World of Warcraft there were Shadowforge Dwarves (dark dwarves with red eyes) but you could never play as them. Similarly there were mag'har orcs which were brown, and fel orcs which were red, both of which you still could not play.

Which isn't to say that I want there to be any difference between the actual race and sub-race, but to say if there is a purple version of a draken (hypothetical example) by god I want to the option to play as a purple draken.
  5. Bellaby

Bellaby Well-Known Cupcake

I'm like, 90% certain, that males are just smaller than females. It happens all the time in the animal kingdom.
  6. alienfirst

alienfirst Deck the Granok Winner 2011

Now I'm secretly hoping that is the case. Ooooo and maybe one of the genders has naturally brighter colors than the other. I need to create elaborate head canons for gender differences in the wilder species now.
    Bellaby likes this.
  7. Zoot

Zoot New Cupcake

DYEABLE armor! One feature about Guild Wars 2 that is great is the hundreds of dye that you can collect to customize your character's armor. Also being able to reskin armor pieces is essential for good customization options so not everyone at the same level looks exactly the same.
  8. Shady

Shady Cupcake-About-Town

[​IMG]
    Patrician likes this.
  9. Deimos

Deimos Cupcake

I want a Hillbilly Mechari!
  10. Celtkhan

Celtkhan Well-Known Cupcake

Doesn't look like height sliders or scar "accessories" are in the latest previewed build. Considering the number of facial sliders, I doubt it would be possible to incorporate scars (or tattoos) without them deforming horribly outside of default settings.