1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Check out my Phat Lootz! (Loot in Wildstar)

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by ImmortalExile, Jun 28, 2012.

1. JarNod

JarNod WildStar Haiku Winner 2012 / Lead Guinea Pig

It's a rabbit eating a cherry... I should've put a disclaimer in after I posted it... sorry :p
  2. Rock

Rock New Cupcake

Agreed, the ability to salvage and possibly get some rarer materials from trash is just excellent!
  3. SiegaPlays

SiegaPlays "That" Cupcake

I don't mind the common junk (grey loot) be plentiful as long as it stacks well, those should never be a inventory problem. But I could see some rare junk drops that sells better than the common ones. In EQ2 those gives an xp bonus first time they are looted. I could also see some rare lore junk drop, that has a little story attached on inspection.

I could see mundane junk drops being salvagable, with the chance of either getting common mats of the appropriate type or common junk (highly stackable, again) as a result.

I want to be able to break everything down. Everything, not just what is related to my craft, though those related to my craft gives me a higher chance of breaking it down to something usefull and also a chance to learn a related recipy.
    starspun and Tiktak like this.