1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Chua and the Dominion

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Rackham, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

It would be nice to see a similar system implemented in WS, even within one's own faction. It could even function as a reputation reward. If you play an Exile and raise your rep high enough with the Granok, then you would be able to fully understand Rock 'n Roll or whatever their language is called. Your character would gradually understand more of their tongue as your reputation increases from unknown to hero of the stone faces. :p

I understand the criticisms of having cross faction chat, namely griefing in PvP, but I have always been of the opinion that the benefits outweigh the detriments. And if the trash talk becomes too much it could be turned off or limited with a simple checkbox in the options menu. We'll call this checkbox ignorance is bliss or sticks n' stones.
  2. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Learning other languages would be neat! It shouldn't be easy to do, but still give the option to be able to call a draken an uncivilized barbarian in their own tongue. Then run very fast.
    Xlugon Pyro likes this.
  3. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Fixed.