1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Chua Medic?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by RegularAmericans, Dec 3, 2013.

1. RegularAmericans

RegularAmericans New Cupcake

I recently was able to access the Wildstar official website. I saw that they finally released a DevSpeak on the new Medic class. I was ever pleased from what I saw except for one thing. For starters this is the first class where there is not an equal amount of races that can be this class. On the Exiles, the human, granok, and mordesh can be the medic. However on the Dominion, only the cassians and mechari can be the medic. I was even more confused when I scrolled down to see the posters at the bottom of the page. At the bottom of http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/the-game/classes/medic.php there a few posters and one of them is a chua medic. This really confused me if the Chua was able to be the medic or not. On one side, it would make the amount of races that are able to be a certain class equal and a chua medic does make sense. On the other side, the Wildstar did not put the Chua as an option for a medic on the page and there was no chua medic in the DevSpeak. What do you guys think?
    Huffle Puff likes this.
  2. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

3. achesoma

achesoma Cupcake

It seems to me like they intended to have Chua medics but I bet they had animation issues and clipping due to odd shape of chuas.
  4. Alverant

Alverant Cupcake

I don't want a Chua operating on me. He'd take out my appendix and install a plasma grenade or something.
    CptElendi likes this.
  5. Iskiab

Iskiab Cupcake

I agree with the OP - a Chua medic would have been great.
  6. Mordakai

Mordakai Cupcake

Obviously Chua were originally planned: poster art and previous dev statements prove it.

Not sure exactly what happened, but hope the devs are listening.
  7. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Fixed it ;)
  8. teh_ninjaneer

teh_ninjaneer Cupcake-About-Town

According to the Reddit AMA today, Chua can be Medics.

So.. yeah.
  9. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

Well.. Personally i find the whole idea of a "Chua Healer" redonculous anyway so .. Pfft... Yeh.. Mkay..
  10. Whistler

Whistler Cupcake

Chua can be Medics. Just confirmed by carbine on reddit AMA
  11. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Because people like links:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/1s6sve/we_are_the_wildstar_medic_class_team_ama/cduhe20
    You'll be the first on my operating table! :sneaky:
  12. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Knew it had to be something involving either an oversight or a matter of animations for chua as medic bumping into bugs. But! Even though I'm feel they are dirty little vermin who never bath, I'm happy Chua can be medics! :D

Maybe the act of helping and healing others will teach them the importance of friendships and hugs! Maybe one day aurin and chua can be friend-friends! Yays!

I wonder if somehow Carbine has arranged reasons for certain races to have racial rivals on each faction and those rivals facing each other with a slightly different comparison of classes?

For example, Chua and Aurin's shouldn't get along. Maybe it's just ingrained in me now, but it was the chua planet reapers that destroyed Arboria. Chua get access to Spellingers, Espers, Engineers and Medics. Aurins get Spellslingers, Stalkers, Espers, and...erm....wait...aurin's only get three?! No! No! I wants Aurin engineers! Or, preferably, Aurin Medics! ...just..because. Well. Chua shouldn't have more than Aurins because Aurin's have better ears ....and..things.