1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Community Poll - What Do You Want?

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Zap-Robo, Jan 24, 2012.

?

What aspect of WildStar would like to know more about/see?

Poll closed Feb 4, 2012.
  1. Classes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Races

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Paths

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  4. Factions

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  5. Lore

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  6. Game Systems

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  7. New Cinematic Trailers

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Other (Please Comment!)

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

And someone else tried to merge the posts and killed the poll, oops! Here's the thread back!
    starspun likes this.
  2. VooDoo

VooDoo Cupcake-About-Town

im very curious what their plans are for guilds. Most games a guild is just another chat channel that people get placed into when logging into an MMO because theyve formed friendships or just need a more efficient way to group.

In some cases, you can share a bank with the folks in this chat channel. In very rare cases do guilds have their own mechanics such as building structures together, or some form of progression mechanics to earn perks or gear. Im curious to what extent guilds (or whatever carbine plans to call player orginizations) will be developed in wildstar from a planning guild leaders perspective.
  3. starspun

starspun Well-Known Cupcake

I'm a terrible person and voted for ALL THE THINGS, but crafting in particular is something I want to know more about, and things to do beside questing/PvP/gear grinding, such as collections or achievements, or mini-games. I'm also dying to know more about both the Scientist and Settler paths, but to me, it'd be fantastic to learn more about any of these options.
  4. Mister B

Mister B New Cupcake

There is much material to be mined in terms of guilds and guild structures that would play well to the Bartle "Social" types. Given that they want to make something like 30% of gameplay cater to your gaming personality, I think they would be wise to explore this area extensively.

Guild halls with merchants, various crafting bonuses and so forth based on the quality of the hall. That sort of thing.

Of course, there be dragons, if the system isn't well thought out, it can lead to a situation where sheer numbers of members are more important than anything else. So they need to find a way to balance between the huge guilds and the little guy, so that both are fun and offer opportunities for various gamer types.
  5. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Per Carbine's request - the poll will be closing so the results can be sent - though feel free to keep discussing what you'd want to see here (and on the original poll announcement)
  6. GloryHogXL

GloryHogXL Cupcake

Sorry I am late to this poll, but it is lacking an PvP info option. Yeah.. I would like lots of PvP info. I know since this thread is so old it would be cool if it was updated. Thanks.
  7. Yakzan

Yakzan "That" Cupcake

<Mod Monocle> Sorry, but this thread is far too old and irrelevant to be bring up again. Locked. </Mod Monocle>
    Kataryna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.