1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Community Uplink - Server Communities

Discussion in 'WildStar News' started by Zap-Robo, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Black Wolf

Black Wolf Super Cupcake

Just hoping Scooter, just hoping!
  2. JarNod

JarNod WildStar Haiku Winner 2012 / Lead Guinea Pig

It's like I N C E P T I O N

We will read into everything Carbine says :p
    ObliviousPrime likes this.
  3. Feliun

Feliun Cupcake

Perhaps this has been mentioned, but I would love to see server/community challenges. Like gather so many resources/craft so many items where everyone works together, and perhaps the benefits are given out amongst the population or who partook when the challenge is over.

I love gathering and crafting, it's what I split my time with along with PVE questing. I get a kick out of playing the markets on the auction houses, gives me such a buzz. In SWTOR and Rift I was left really disappointed with crafting and the AH. Badly designed auction houses just ruin things for me (sounds petty I know, but they are used a lot by players)

WoW in my opinion did the AH very well - especially if you had the Auctioneer addon.
    JarNod likes this.
  4. JarNod

JarNod WildStar Haiku Winner 2012 / Lead Guinea Pig

it would be fantastic to have server challenges where you're competing against the opposing faction. Even on PvE this would work. Similar to the opening of the AQ dungeons in Vanilla WoW, just fun to be a part of.