1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Cooking

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Convicted, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

Figured I would put this here since this forum also has Paths, but is there any site that gives a list of which creatures to kill that give you cooking mats?
    Like bug meat.....do you farm spiders? or...
    Fish meat....I dont recall killing fish in any of the quests.

anyway, I know there are tons of "cooking guides" but they focus on how to do the dartboard crafting part, I want to know which mobs to farm for the specific cooking ingredients.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Wasn't there also an addon that does that? (I don't use addons myself so...)
  3. CookieThrower

CookieThrower New Cupcake

Well fish from what I understand there is a fishing hobby I have not seen it but if you put a thicket on your house plot you can get a couple fish. I have not seen any sites that show exactly what mobs to farm but I will keep a look out.
  4. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Fishing isn't in yet, Cookie. They took it out 'cause it wasn't Fun enough. but it'll be back eventually™
  5. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

Found out a few mobs.

Slimy Bug Meat - Snoglogs ( big snails ) in Ellevar

Tough Meat - Dagun, Oxian, Oakback Trampler ( Wolves, Ox, and other cow-types ) in Ellevar

still haven't found fish yet, one guy had a pile of 100 fish on the AH, but it was just him.

Cooking will take decades to complete unless you buy off AH. ( tech tree has "make 300" for each zone on the map ). :eek:
  6. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Just to be silly, but standing around for hours with a string in the water doesn't sound fun at all.

This is Wildstar. It should be when you go fishing, the fish will fish for you! I was on farside a moment ago, just mining, and big giant rock worm came out and tried to eat me! After I finished screaming and squished it, I went into the worm's tunnel and found more stuffs to mine!

Fishing needs to be like that. Standing by a lake fishing? Suddenly big scary fish comes up and eats you! You must battle your way through it's belly (Think like the worm tunnel, but fleshy stuffs) along the way, collecting all the other fish it has eaten! A fishing site on the barge, only you are the one attached to the line and used as bait! That would be fun! Kind of like avoid the telegraphs and lead the fish into a net or something.

There used to be a "Fishing Cannon" in the game. I think the art is still there.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  7. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

oh, don't worry - i've suggested that before - a Space Whale coming out of the water and eating you and having to fight out of its belly picking up fishing "nodes" and stuff. "Fishing" with a bow and arrow. "Fishing" with dynamite.
  8. wildstarmall

wildstarmall New Cupcake

OH , It should be when you go fishing, the fish will fish for you! I was on farside a moment ago, just mining, and big giant rock worm came out and tried to eat me! After I finished screaming and squished it