1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Cursor won't work in beginning log-in screen

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Vapor, May 24, 2014.

1. Vapor

Vapor New Cupcake

Hi guys my name is VapoR and I just bought WildStar! Right when the download and installation completed, I continued on towards the main log-in screen, and right away the cursor for my mouse won't move at all! The first thing that pops up are the terms and conditions and my cursor is just at the bottom left corner of the terms and conditions, therefore I can't move it to click I accept. It's working outside of the program, but just stays still when I keep entering the program. Has anyone else experienced this before or have any advice on how to solve it? Paying for a game and it not working is a very terrible experience, so I'll take anything. Thank you!
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Well as always I'll just say ''contact the Dev's'' ;)

They respond pretty fast.
  3. Xecks

Xecks Cupcake-About-Town

ya contact the devs. go on the main forums and make a bug post. also if you have a mmo mouse try downloading the software and installing it to see if that helps.
  4. RavenWind

RavenWind Well-Known Cupcake

MAke sure you are running the wildstar.exe as ADMIN.

Oh I and I just can't help this...I guess Vapor has Mouse Lock! Terrible I know. Somethings just jump in your head and won't leave till you type them down.
    Kataryna likes this.