1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Dev chat

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Dyraele, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Isn't there suppose to be a dev chat this month? I can't seem to find the info on it.
  2. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

No info yet - it'll be the end of the month. We'll release more info once we have things locked down with Carbine later this month!
  3. VooDoo

VooDoo Cupcake-About-Town

I know you mentioned you have no info on the dev chat but I was wondering if you had any idea on how the devs would be accepting questions?

in previous dev Q&A's I participated in the questions were submitted to a moderator in a chat channel who would then submit the question to the developer. Reason Im asking is because I've got several questions Id like to ask but depending on how theyre moderated I may want to limit the wording bit.

really looking forward to this..
  4. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Pretty much this, with an opportunity to submit questions in advance of the chat for people who can't attend (but still have burning questions!)

Full details as and when we have them!