1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Do you want more from your vanity pet?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by SiegaPlays, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Frozenoak

Frozenoak Founding Member

I would like to have realistically useful pets. A couple examples would be a pack mule or a tracking hound to help find quest objectives. Not useful in combat but could make getting around easier.
  2. snappyllama

snappyllama Cupcake

I've always been a pet collector and spend enormous time getting them all. It's my favorite time-killer... some folks some go for achievements; I farm critters. I do hope WS keeps me entertained by having a lot of them that are difficult to obtain.

I love the idea that they could be useful for something other than my own amusement in game... fetching me consumables, throwing away my trash, or at least interacting with the environment and other pets.

As much as I love my critters in WoW, I'm not jazzed about their upcoming vanity pet combat system... not sure why. Perhaps it seems like dog-fighting. Poor little critters!
  3. Rock

Rock New Cupcake

I'm not a huge fan of pets, but with that said if I had to have pets, I'd actually like the choice of multiple pets that have different abilities/stats and not just level stats... That those multiple pets level with you..
  4. SiegaPlays

SiegaPlays "That" Cupcake

Now you are talking combat pets, like warlock pets, necromance pets, hunter and beastlord pet in fantasy games. I agree, those should grow with the character, and pet chosen should matter.

Vanity pet however is usually just fluff, this is where the topic is if you want it to be more than fluff - not in combat, but related to other aspects of the game.
  5. Rock

Rock New Cupcake

Ahh my apologies for not reading correctly, As far as vanity pets, I personally never use them :)