1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Story Doing back story requests

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Zerdav, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Zerdav

Zerdav Cupcake-About-Town

Sorry, but I'm only doing Dominion for now.

Do you wonder what your character's back story is?

If so, I offer myself to make it up and write it down for you. (For those not inclined writing it themselves)

Present your request in this form:

Name:
    Race:
    Info:
    Tone:

If you want, I can make up all of the above for you, or you can put as much info as you want, I'll put it all in.
    Tone is how I approach the story. Some examples of Tone are: silly, dark, solemn, joyous...
    Kurik likes this.
  2. Jay0253

Jay0253 New Cupcake

Name: Jesse
    Race: Human
    Class: Spellslinger
    Info: Explorer
    Tone: Shy, Fearless
  3. Zerdav

Zerdav Cupcake-About-Town

Here it is, what I wrote for Jay0253:

I've decided to join the army. My parents are trying to talk me out of it, but this is my duty. I can understand they are afraid, but it is precisely because of them that I do this. They were always an inspiration, and I feel I follow in their footsteps, my own way.
    Personally, I do not feel fear, only excitement. I should be afraid perhaps, but when I think of Dominion scum, I only feel anger.

In a few days time, I'll start my training, but I feel the need to look back on my life. To write it down if something happens to me. I hope it doesn't come to that, because I wouldn't really like for others to read my intimate thoughts. Even if, or especially if, they are my parents.
    As the rest of my generation, and generations before, I was born and raised on a ship. Having earth to call home still feels weird to me. We grew up in tight space, but I was shy even then. Smaller then others I was often teased. I was not an outcast, no, but I was on the fringe. I only had one true friend. She already joined the fight. I did play with other kids, but more often I played alone. I loved exploring, I knew every nook and cranny of the ship. Every hole in the wall, every secret passage, every shaft. I often imagined how my knowledge of the ship would save us in the case of attack, and imminent destruction.

I have a girlfriend, and she's not pleased with me leaving. I hope she doesn't read this. To be honest, I feel our relationship, will not survive this, but I'm somehow ok with that. I am sorry, but this is what I have to do. What I want to do.

What I'll miss most is a chance to cook. I started cooking as a kid, as my parents had to work a lot, and it grew into a passion. Often times I had to invent things up out of nothing. I wonder what culinary secrets Nexus hides.

I am wary of meeting new people, I am not sure if they will accept me. I am reluctant to admit, but I often feel inadequate in comparison to other people. I am not sure why is that.

No matter, I will still give those Dominion animals some good ass-kicking.
    Kurik likes this.