1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Engineer Devspeak, Class Page, AMA, Livestream

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Cogburn, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg New Cupcake

So did anyone else get a Gordon Freeman vibe off of the Human Male engineer?
  2. Agon

Agon Cupcake

There was no Livestream with the Engineer reveal this saturday right? I tried finding the VOD but i'm either blind or it never happened :(
  3. eharper256

eharper256 Cupcake-About-Town

There definately was a livestream, though I was asleep during it. The highlights are here.
    Agon likes this.
  4. Cogburn

Cogburn Cupcake-About-Town

The stream has been posted on Youtube so you can find it there and I'm sure it's either up or will be up soon on the WildStar twitch channel.
    Agon likes this.
  5. Agon

Agon Cupcake

Thanks a lot, will check YT now. Thought they first release on Twitch thats why i didnt really look at YT before.
  6. Rackham

Rackham Cupcake

Yeah, the Engineer looks to be an absolute hit. If I wasn't so excited about the Spellslinger, I'd probably be rolling an Engineer like many, many others. I love the sound effects too. The powering up "vrrroooommmm" sound is killer!

I'll still be rolling my Mordesh Spellslinger as my main, but I'm thinking my first alt will be a Granok Engineer.