1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Equipment completely disappear if you never repair ?!?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Nouillorc, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Nouillorc

Nouillorc New Cupcake

Does anyone knows if the equipment completely disappear if you never repair it and it falls to 0 durability ???? I just lost my main lvl 15 weapon like that I think. It is nowhere in my inventory or else, it has completely disappeared and has been automatically replaced (without notice) by old claws lvl 4 I got in my costume 1 :'|
    If it is the case, it is one of the worst thing I discovered about the game up to now, because imagine if that happen to you with HL equipment... you will have to always keep an eye on the durability of your stuffs and this is not what I call a funny feature. No, considering the price of the reparations, it will be really annoying!
  2. Livnthedream

Livnthedream Super Cupcake

No, it doesn't.
  3. Benevon

Benevon Cupcake-About-Town

Sounds like something is bugged. Check your inventory, costume slots etc. If you still can't find it, report the bug and open a ticket.

No game would ever have that as a feature. The outcry would be enormous.
  4. ImpactHound

ImpactHound Cupcake-About-Town

Diablo 2, RuneScape and Star Wars Galaxies all did, and all sold/subscribed in the millions. It's certainly not in vogue currently though, I'll agree to that.
  5. Benevon

Benevon Cupcake-About-Town

I had no idea lol. I never played any of those to be honest.
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Well be honest with yourself, when was the last time you had gear completely at 0?

There are plenty of people who can help you repair it (settlers), so in WS this shouldn't be a problem anyway.