1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU Based Servers

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Bisqquit, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Zerkh

Zerkh New Cupcake

2. Jeuraud

Jeuraud Cupcake-About-Town

Here in the States we have 4 separate time zones, and Canada has 5. You learn to live with it.
  3. Bomoo

Bomoo Cupcake

The question is whether people located in Europe will be forced to use EU servers or not. I'd like to play with my friends back home in NA while I'm here in Euroland, so an option would be fantastic.
  4. selodaoc

selodaoc Cupcake-About-Town

Hijacking thread to say i would also like to have[EN] [FR] [GER] [ESP] or [EU] for those that want to play with everyone, and one more that i havent seen so far, a [RUS] server.
    A [CZK/POL/HUN/BULG] server might be to much to ask :p

People that live in Europe and have played alot of mmos know it will be the best for everyone or chat turns into a big mess, servers gets "taken over" by one community, general unfriendliness if you aren from their country and speak their language etc. People are very different in different regions of Europe and dont work to well together.