1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA [Exile - Avatus] Stalker Tank LF Raid Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Spanks, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Spanks

Spanks New Cupcake

Hi All,

I am looking for a place to call home. I am currently in the leveling process (lvl 15, rerolled from warrior) and looking for a guild that will be focusing on end game PvE content. I also like to do a little PvP but I am mainly looking for a raiding guild.

I am a working adult and don't have a crazy amount of time to play but I can dedicate 2 - 3 nights a week to raiding. Ideally I would be looking for weeknight raiding Mon - Thurs 8pm EST - 9pm EST start time.

As far as gaming experience goes, I have been playing MMOs and tanking since 2003 and I have raided at an elite level in world of warcraft (TBC, Wrath, Cata). I am not looking for an extremely hardcore guild in terms of raiding 4 - 5 nights a week but I am looking for a decent team that will be able to progress quickly in 3 nights or less each week.

Cheers,

Spanks
  2. Kaaous

Kaaous New Cupcake

I know you're looking on Avatus but if you're willing to come to Rowsdower End Guys would love to have you. We're currently building for our first 20 man raid, and plan to have a 40 man raid group as well. We are a semi-hardcore raid guild with 9-12 hours a week raid time. Sun, Mon Thursday, from 10pm EST to 1 am EST. (7pm PST-10 pm PST with an optional 4th hour)
    We are looking to fill our raid with at least 1 of each tanking class, and 2 off spec players of any class. We currently have 1 MS tank warrior, 2 OS tank warriors, an os tank engineer, and an os tank stalker, but no MS tank stalkers. Check our website out at www.endguys.com

Kaaous
  3. Madisyn

Madisyn New Cupcake

Hello Spanks,
    We here at <Critical Orbit> are in open recruiting. If you are willing to server transfer we are on Widow. Most of us are in the dungeon phase of the attunement, but we are all willing and able to help people out with the earlier phases to get them caught up. We seem to fit everything you are looking for in your check list. Check us out here and if you have any questions please feel free to message me here.
    We also have 2 raid groups forming up
    Group 1- Mon, Wed, Fri(optional) 8-10:30EST
    Group 2 Tues, Thurs, Sat(optional) 10pm-1am EST