1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

<Exile> Medic - heals LF guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Red Lady, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Red Lady

Red Lady New Cupcake

Hello there. I have a 50 medic that is full heal spec and decent gear and looking to transfer from the Evindra Server. I just started the attunement phase and ready to kill the first world boss. This is what I am looking for in a raiding guild:

*Well organized, firm structure, planned events
    *Leadership well versed in running such guilds with good experience
    *small to mid sized guild, NO zerg guilds with little recruiting standards
    *EST based
    *Great social element
    *Cliques discouraged
    *Can be a new guild but needs to have aggressive growing plan in place

Hit me up. My friend who is an engineer with similar attunement stage might join with me.

Hit me up with a PM here, looking forward to hearing from y'all!
  2. tino

tino New Cupcake

hello, Blitzkrieg gaming is recruiting, weve been gaming for many years together as a small guild, and fell in love with wildstar, but to enjoy all the benefits this game has to offer we need more players. we have a plan to grow as quickly as possible so we can fill out our roster for the 40 man raids and we can begin to do the warplots as well. we have all the essantials for raids like a website http://blitzkrieg-gaming.enjin.com/ and we use teamspeak3, were currently at 25 memebers which 10 of them are 50 and are working on attunement. Our home servr is PAGO(pvp) and were Exiles. Population on the server is still strong tons of open world pvp oppertunnities also. If you decide to come to Pago let me know we would be happy to have you
  3. Madisyn

Madisyn New Cupcake

Hello Red Lady,
    We here at <Critical Orbit> are in open recruiting. Most of us are in the dungeon phase of the attunement, but we are all willing and able to help people out with the earlier phases to get them caught up. We seem to fit everything you are looking for in your check list. Check us out here and if you have any questions please feel free to message me here.