1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Exiles need a race I like.

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Fb62, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Fb62

Fb62 New Cupcake

First off no humans for me, never play them in any game I dont have to. The granok are the perfect example of what I dont like, too big. I can see why people would,like granok, they are kinda cool, but I never liked playing those really big races. I think the aurins are pretty cool but they are so short, hopefully they are taller then I imagine, too short races make u feel insignificant. If u look at the dominion, the draken are so epic. Im def choosing a draken as my first. Mecharis are imo the second best race so far, they look awesome, and are playavle robots. After those 2, I feel like I wouldnt want to make another race. So for all that, I hope the exiles have a cool race, something that looks like I want to be one or see one, unlike any exile race imo atm.
  2. Goreshank

Goreshank Cupcake-About-Town

Side note about the Mechari. They are probably going to be pretty damn big too. So if you don't like big races, just a heads up. Another one of our members Nym did a pretty cool height comparison over in this thread.
    Khrusky likes this.
  3. InnocentCivilian

InnocentCivilian "That" Cupcake

Well, Chad Moore has said before that they want different races to appeal to different players (for each faction). He also said that they want to reflect some of each factions' 'grey areas' in their races.

So far, the Exiles have been pretty goody-two-shoes, so I'd expect the 4th race to be 'darker', more sinister, maybe more like what you are hoping for, Fb62 ;).
  4. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

I must say honestly the Exiles don't seem goody-two-shoes at all to me, just stating my opinion, they seem badass/gritty to me, more like space pirates than priests :p
  5. InnocentCivilian

InnocentCivilian "That" Cupcake

Well, they're rowdy lot, they're highly individualistic, they're DEFINITELY badass, but they're also 'good' and 'noble', if that makes sense. :p

I guess you could compare with Hellboy and his friends (Hellboy even looks a bit like a Granok :p). They're 'edgy' heroes, but still heroes. ;)
  6. Eluldor

Eluldor Cupcake-About-Town

What is strange from game play footage, female Aurins, when standing next to male ones, are taller.

The Exile's last race is probably going to be pretty cool. I tossed up my speculation on the official page, but some pictures posted next, or my noobness, took away anyone further talking about the blockade running.
    Khrusky likes this.
  7. Devorak

Devorak New Cupcake

Exiles - Chaotic Good
    Dominion - Lawful Evil