1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

FPS?

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Renji, May 19, 2014.

1. Renji

Renji New Cupcake

My
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
  2. SDR

SDR Cupcake

Its just optimization, you're above the min requirements so you should be able to play with a decent fps. Though an upgrade wouldn't hurt you either o.o. I think (hope) it'll be alot better for everyone at launch.
  3. PalsyPlague

PalsyPlague Cupcake

Yeah, you are just barely above the minimum requirements for Wildstar. You know how it is, "minimum requirements" usually means that the game can just barely limp along. Are you running it on the lowest video settings?

I'd think about upgrading that processor. Unfortunately, the closest upgrades I've found for you are starting at $190 (you can find a much better price if you stalk newegg.com and woot.com for a while). I'd also put an extra stick or two of RAM in for a cheap load-time fix (not 100% needed imo).

My computer really isn't much better than yours and I am not having any trouble running Wildstar on medium to low settings. I get 30-50fps, which some people will say is too low but I am not that picky. I can always pick up more fps for arena/raids by turning the graphics down to the lowest settings.

Some people have been reporting substantial increases in fps after reinstalling windows. This sounds like a fish-oil style solution to me, but if you're into mystical solutions you might try it?^^