1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Fun Community Collaboration Video(s) - Idea & Example Inside

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Chounji Akuma, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Chounji Akuma

Chounji Akuma New Cupcake

Hey everyone -

My name is Skylar Simpson (ChounjiAkuma in game) and I have a wonderful plan that I believe will make this community something everyone will want to be a part of - as well as - bring a positive light to it.

The idea: Alright so I've put together a rough example of what I'd like to do (which can be found in the video at the end of this post) but I will need all of your help to accomplish it. Every week on a TBA day I want to piece together a community video that will show the true spirit of our players - things such as pure joy, excitement and close calls.

What I will need you all to do is send me links (send to address is at the bottom) to a recording of your funny moments - such as silly character/boss glitches (NOT exploits) OR links to super close calls in PvE/PvP and/or extremely bad misclicks that are funny. You can also send videos of you doing awesome things such as 1v3'ing people in similar gear or completely outplaying your opponent.

Once these videos are sent to me I will piece together the best clips into a short 3-4min video that we can all enjoy each week. I think this will increase community cohesion and make us all smile - Which is what I think gaming is truly about.

Here is a link to the rough version of what I want to do as well as the email you can send your video clips to. Thank you so much for your participation and I am really looking forward to seeing what this community is made of!

TL/DR - I want to make a community video weekly to showcase funny/lucky moments that you all have. Credit will be given to videos that I use for the final cut and a rough example of what I want to do is below. This project will make us all smile and that is what gaming is about. Example of what I want to do is below as well as the address to send videos to.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D8ZfLbPE0Y&list=UUaz8azmyIcvLhW2q2BCLoZA

Send video links to: funnychounji@gmail.com