1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Going to Dragon Con? Want some WildStar swag?

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Xythiria, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xythiria

Xythiria New Cupcake

MOG Nation Gaming will have an exhibitors booth at Dragon Con this year and we have something awesome for WildStar fans. Since the WildStar devs will be at PAX Prime this Labor weekend MNG contacted them and asked if we could help represent WildStar at Dragon Con. They said that would be super cool and they were gracious enough to give us a ton of awesome swag... t-shirts, lanyards, pencils (and some other cool secret stuff)!

We want to get this swag out to as many WildStar fans as we can at Dragon Con! You, your significant other, your guildmates!

MNG's booth is located in the 1st level Exhibitor Hall. This year the Exhibitor Hall has moved from the Marriot Marquis to AmericasMart, which is attached to the Westin Peachtree. We hope everyone who is attending will swing by and grab some of this awesome swag.

Also, if you are in attendance, there are some great panels on the MMORPG track and please consider swinging by the Heroes and Villains Ball at the Sheraton on Saturday evening, MMO gamers party better than any other fans!

Hope to see you there!
    Mukesh likes this.
  2. AusterlitZ

AusterlitZ Well-Known Cupcake

I don't know who you are.I don't know what you want.If you are looking for upvotes,I can tell you I don't have any.But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.If you stop using the word "swag", that'll be the end of it.I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will make you listen to Justin Bieber for 72 hours straight.
    Zavier and Baamz like this.
  3. Mukesh

Mukesh Cupcake

Unfortunately I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the OPs appropriate use of "swag" as a synonym for collateral or even chachkies.
    Kataryna likes this.
  4. Reeve

Reeve Cupcake-About-Town

Huh? Swag is the right term.
    Kataryna likes this.
  5. Xythiria

Xythiria New Cupcake

Stuff We All Get (S.W.A.G.), slang term for the items companies give away at shows.

This thread is meant to inform WildStar fans who will be at Dragon Con this weekend that Carbine is providing goodies for them. That is all :)
    Kataryna likes this.
  6. Awesometail

Awesometail Cupcake

Your beautiful post was ruined by its improper association between Justin Bieber ""Swag"" and the appropriate term for things given away for free at conventions.
    Kataryna likes this.
  7. kichkinet

kichkinet Cupcake

personally my favorite definition of SWAG is: Scientific Wild <REDACTED> Guess.

on topic I plan on going if I can get off work
  8. RavenWind

RavenWind Well-Known Cupcake

Is it bad etiquette to show up for SWAG once as Captain Picard and then again later as Arthur Dent? wink, wink, nudge, nudge....1st floor, Booth 1500. Will be there.
  9. Hoody

Hoody Cupcake-About-Town

Haha! You made yourself look dumb... But I digress, wish I could buy some WS swag...
  10. willc

willc New Cupcake

Uuhhh..
    Seriously
    Wicked
    Awesome
    Gear

SWAG
  11. Wardin Novascrub

Wardin Novascrub New Cupcake

Love you guys, but for clarity:

OP meant "schwag".