1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Has this Mechari been seen in-game?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Dekros, May 17, 2013.

1. Dekros

Dekros Cupcake

So i'm planning to roll a mechari at launch for my main and I am very curious with the below picture. The mechari on the bottom left is exactly what i would like to look like/base my mechari off, there is one thing though. I have not seen a mechari with that head structure in any screenshot, i know this is basically concept art but i would really love if that head style was in-game. My question is has anyone seen that head type in any screenshot/video? I have looked at a lot of images and i cannot seem to find any.

[​IMG]
  2. Dualist

Dualist Cupcake-About-Town

I think this might be the same facial structure you're looking for :)

[​IMG]
  3. Dekros

Dekros Cupcake

That is similar but it's not quite the same as the one on the bottom left of the picture that i posted. The mouth area is thinner and the chin has a different design. Also between the eyes there are no metal plate bits and the horn type things are not curved backwards like the one you have posted.
  4. Dualist

Dualist Cupcake-About-Town

Wow, detailed. In terms of the mouth and chin, those might be elements affected by sliders possibly? There might even be a slider to adjust how curved the horns are. I'll keep looking regardless.
  5. starspun

starspun Well-Known Cupcake

See if you can spot it in this video Zap recorded at PAX!

Jinlux, Jynetik and Kataryna like this.
  6. Dekros

Dekros Cupcake

Ahh yes i had already seen this video before posting and knew that the head type i was looking for was not in the PAX video that you have shown. I really hope they will add more head types for launch and that these ones are not the final options.

Also just want to add that Agent Lex's head type has not been seen on player mechari's, so maybe there might be head types unique to npc's which i hope is not the case for the head type in my orginal picture (bottom-left).
  7. NigthmareSystem

NigthmareSystem Cupcake-About-Town

The Pax character creation was just a "Demo" no a final version, a lot of customization options isn't in it. so don't worry about it because it's too soon.

Like u, I'm really impatient to see all the customization but until every race is playable on beta I don't think they will release every customization
  8. quivers

quivers Cupcake

wonder if were gonna see some kind of slight glow or flame effect on the head crystals at some point as nearly all the concept art has that effect going. also that seems to be my most disliked feature of the mechari atm, its like something got stuck up there
  9. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Some mechari have the odd hobby of gathering up a ton of fireflies and locking them up in a special transparent compartment atop their heads.