1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Story Heaps Goodkowski - Encounters

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Heapsgood, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Heapsgood

Heapsgood Cupcake

I sweep the ash from the paper and drink the first whisky of the night, trying to write down todays thoughts before the alcohol flushes them away.

The boring soup called MMO, cooked out of greedy companies, easy content and bad communities - it makes me puke. Players and Companies got comfortable in their ivory tower of easy accessible raiding content, Deadly Boss Mods and lots of shiny loot. "The new raid is great, best loot ever, cleared it within a day - giiieef moar content." Business as usual. The epic journeys that actually told a good story crescendoing in a hard raid - flushed away like a 1985 Dom Pérignon. I need a whisky. Precautionary another one.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. Like the brave Scots at one time, we charge the battlefield once more. Over-watched by the old gods sitting on mount Carbine, expecting us to do better this time.

A moment of self-awareness - partial victory. We came for the challenge - remained for the loot. They shout "embarrassing", "homicidal", asking themselves, who is this guy holding up the mirror. But can you bear the answer?

I am your conscience. I am a drunkard. I am Charles Goodkowski.

To be continued...