1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hello, I love you, I love this game and community!

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by epictankz, May 30, 2014.

1. epictankz

epictankz New Cupcake

Hello Everyone,
    The game is launching soon so i figured it would be a good time to say hi to everyone, as ive been lurking here for many months.

I am Epictankz from NS Canada. Ive been playing MMOs since 1999 started out with EQ1, ive played just about every MMO title you can think of, i spent most time raiding in EQ & WoW over the past 15 years. I love end game raiding and the community that surrounds it. Once upon a time i was able to raid on a hardcore schedule 5-6 days a week, was in a top 5 world guild in WoW during its first 3 years, Encore was the guild name. And before that i was in Valon on TT in EQ1.

Im also a huge fan/support of Esports, live, eat and breathe all things esports related.
    I am very excited for WS, heading into this game with a great semi hardcore raiding guild looking forward to plowing down the content.

My friends and i are having a Wildstar party it will be a 72 hour livestream event!

We invite you to stop by and say hi, we will have multiple webcams setup through out the house.
    twitch.tv/epictankz

[​IMG]
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D