1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hello Wildstar Central

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Grymn, May 22, 2014.

1. Grymn

Grymn New Cupcake

Hey guys,

Just making my introduction here - I'm pretty new to Wildstar but not online gaming. A dinosaur in that regard I guess (going back to Ultima Online). Like most I've run the gambit of gaming from casual play to end game raiding depending on real life circumstances at the time (work, wife, kids, etc).
    --

In 'real life' I'm old (for an online gamer maybe - 40 next year) and proudly carrying to roleplaying game nerd banner (back to 'The Keep on the Borderlands') for decades! I work as a professional balloon artist and am an antique bicycle buff (my regular riding cycle is a 52" 'Ordinary' - aka Penny Farthing). I'm married with a 6 year old and "one in the oven" as the wife is due to deliver our second in September (I know right? Roleplay nerd who rides a stupid bicycle and twists balloons for a living actually manages to reproduce! [​IMG] )

Anyway! Excited about watching this game grow and being there for the ride. So many terrible mmorpgs over the years that fail and fade into f2p. Really hoping this one lives up to it's potential. See ya in game and around the forums.

[​IMG]
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you'll enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
  3. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
    Lots here are "old" I'm not quite there, only being 29..turning 31 next year though!!
  4. PalsyPlague

PalsyPlague Cupcake

You're not too old. I knew a 76 year old grandmother who played quite a lot of diablo 2 back in the day.

Is that frog a reference to Kermit Sings? If so, well played. Now we can all enjoy watching the vidja:

5. asdfeer1

asdfeer1 New Cupcake

Cool!
    i like your presentation