1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

(Help!) Cannot connect to NCSOFT login services

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by TigerMart, Jun 12, 2014.

1. TigerMart

TigerMart New Cupcake

Added the new rules to the ports listed within the support page, both inbound and outbound, even uninstalled the antivirus and disabled the windows firewall. Then just opened ALL ports, still get the same error message, tried running in the correct compatibility mode, tried running in other compatibility modes, tried to reinstall, reboot, reload. Still getting the same error message, has someone found a solution to this or is willing to help? Bought the deluxe and am so excited to play but its just blue-balling me here...
    Also if this isnt the correct forum to ask could someone direct me where this would be appropriate? First time posting.
    Reddit thread: http://redd.it/27zysm
    NCsoft support article: https://support.wildstar-online.com...ying-cannot-connect-to-NCSOFT-login-services-
    Any info or help would be appreciated!
  2. TigerMart

TigerMart New Cupcake

Willing to skype or chat if anyone is wanting to help as-well!
  3. Benevon

Benevon Cupcake-About-Town

What OS and are you running as admin?
  4. TigerMart

TigerMart New Cupcake

Windows 7 Home premium, and yes, also went into properties, chose the windows 7 compatibility, and clicked run as admin, still nothing. can't even log into the NCsoft site
  5. Benevon

Benevon Cupcake-About-Town

Odd that you cant log into the website either. Have you put in a ticket yet from your phone? Also try booting in safe mode with network access and see if you are able to log in. There could be a start up process blocking access.
  6. Windbusche

Windbusche New Cupcake

Tigermart is a friend of mine, he was sort of posting this on my behalf as he wanted to help me get this resolved. In any case, he put in the ticket for me, and I booted up in Safe Mode with networking as you suggested. Then, when I tried to launch Wildstar, I got nothing except the small load bar that pops up, no launcher, et cetera.

However, upon further examination, this was generating error.txt files in my new Errors folder of Wildstar.

The file it generated is attached.
  7. TigerMart

TigerMart New Cupcake

Wind is the one I'm trying to help, his pc is down atm so I'm the medium
  8. Cobretti

Cobretti New Cupcake

Turn off your anti-spyware
    I bet your running AVG, even if you open ports it still doesn't go through. Has something to do with the client.
  9. Windbusche

Windbusche New Cupcake

Not.. quite. I don't use AVG. I uninstalled my Antivirus just for the sake of trying.