1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

help on all in good faith !!!!

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by zero11729, Jun 8, 2014.

1. zero11729

zero11729 New Cupcake

I'm really not understanding this quest all in good faith gain the trust of the elder brood - mother I realize I have to play ball with someone but I don't know who!!
  2. Livnthedream

Livnthedream Super Cupcake

Engrish?
  3. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

People seem to be having trouble with the kick the ball quest in the Pell area of Ellevar. The first 2 things to kick the ball at are objects, not the Pell people, then I think it tells you to kick it into the water, and then finally the last one is to kick it at the Mother Pell and knock her down.

It's also been a favorite quest for chat trolls who just constantly ask for help and say they dont understand how to do it.
  4. Benevon

Benevon Cupcake-About-Town

Quest log on the right tells you what to kick the ball at. And if you click it, an arrow points to where you have to go. And I'm sure a google search would turn up the help you need. I'm all for helping people out, but do some research first. Such a lack of self sufficience these days.